Sunday, February 26, 2012

My Goodness.


Wow, it's been awhile since I have posted anything on here. I guess I should do a real quick explanation of what I have been up to the past...couple years?

Well, after graduation from Full Sail University in September of 2010, me and a friend travelled across Europe in a car for a couple months. It was great fun. Afterwards, I went back to Chicago and lived there for a couple months until I moved to Salt Lake City for a job at EA. The job was in the QA department. It was supposed to be temporary until I could get a job as an artist. That hasn't happened yet, but fingers crossed!

Anyway, I have done some artwork in the past couple years, but nothing that really excited me until now! I started a Futuristic Alley and it's going pretty well. I have worked on it for a couple hours and it's looking good in my opinion. Hopefully I can finish it in a couple of weeks. I have posted a couple images on what it looks like.




1 comment:

Ben D. said...

Glad you're back to work on your own stuff. You alley is looking cool - don't forget the high res's of stuff. ZBrush 4r2 (and now 4r3) has some awesome tools for hard surface sculpting.

What's the hold up with EA getting you to move out of QA into their art department? You've for sure put in your time by now haven't you?