Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Throat Lozenges

So since my last post, I have gotten all animations completed, bound to a game rig, and ready to be exported to the game! Thanks to Aleasha's help of course.

Today was to finish the death animation, which turned out pretty well I suppose. I have always been a person who never really liked his own work, or praise on his work. I would rather someone look at it and tell me what I should fix. That's the best way to respond if I ever show you some of my stuff. Haha. On a side note, I hate it when people thank me, I don't know why, I just do.

So anyway, the programmers are having trouble importing my animations into the game. I have been trying to figure out if there is something that I did wrong when exporting the animations? I'm not sure, only they can tell me. Until then, I will be helping out on finishing the asset list.

I had a meeting with Chops (our AP) about our Asset list which only had up until Alpha filled out. We have been working on it since then, but "A" priorities are the most important to us right now. It didn't turn out as bad as I thought it would. Most of the issues were prioritization. I believe once everything is in the asset list, it will be much easier to prioritize. And once we get that done, nothing but production from there on out! We will hit Light Speed in terms of creating and finishing assets!

On another side note, my throat has been killing me all week, and I've been a little slower than usual on working. It's really been bother me, so I went to Target today and got some Cherry Throat Lozenges. What's a lozenge?!?! All it looks like to me is a candy that doesn't taste very good. It doesn't even taste like a cherry. I think they put pictures of fruit on medicine just so people think they are safe and won't taste like ass. But they do taste like ass! Name one medicine or vitamin that taste good besides Flintstones Vitamins. None!

By the way, these so called throat candy lozenges cherry flavored aren't helping. Maybe I'll go see a doctor in a few days if the pain doesn't go away. At least doctors tell you if their prescribed medicine tastes like crap. They aren't sneaky.


No comments: